I am a Part of Shinjou

Initially only trying  this event, who's lucky she get, if she is not lucky, it is not be a long problem  in her experiment. I go through step by step, starting from the stage of written test which falls on December 14, 2015. The written test has drained my brain greatly to repeat the TOEFL lessons that I ever learned one year ago. It just not complete until a written test, there is still one stage to the FLO, namely the interview. In short, the announcement of the test results came out on 24 December 2015. It is not too bad for the results, I was included in the top 100 for 300 applicants. I and four of my friends in the same faculty finally accepted. Struggle does not end up in here, we have to follow the event  of orientation to be able to join in the FLAT, this orientation is called FLO (Foreign Languanges Orientation). I decided to follow this orientation,behind me there are Teh Sipa (Syifa Putri), and Ainun , we are from FKIK. Three children, including me, decided to register after knowing our graduation announcements. One point that is important to start this struggle, we are not going to know and understand the reasons why no one person from FKIK do not follow the FLO until end, to find the reason we have to try, rather than retreat before the fight.
The event is divided into two parts of FLO, FLO indoor held on January 11 to 29, and the outdoor FLO held on February 5 to 8. When FLO indoor event takes place, at first it feels awkward to get acquainted with friends who having different faculties and departments, but who ones will know if the awkwardness will be an amazing experience for me. The committee has been given name for our member , namely SHINJOU which means Heart in Japanese. To find out the reason why the committee gave the name SHINJOU, I thought maybe it's good if we  looking out that reason for ourselves. FLO event is such as orientation for new member which there is an introduction of foreign languanges includes in there. There are English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, French, and Chinese language are studied in this FLO orientation period. Pride and salute to the tutors who their background came from students of UIN Jakarta, in the past, tutors were also same as we do, and now it's time for tutors to share their knowledge after going through the learning process in FLAT. There are Kak Nisa, Lily Kak, Kak Sabil as tutors of English, the most impressive and first-time experience for me was learning in debate class. There is Kak Irsyad as a tutor Japan language, the first time I was studying Japanese at FLO, I got more knowledge about letters hiragana, and I really felt  in love with the Japan languange. There are Kak Tufik and Kak Faisal as a tutor Arabic language, I was glad for  learning  Arab language again. There are Kak Ulfa and Kak Rizka as tutors Korean, alike as the Japanese, that is the first time I got, it was great to get know more about the Korean language, which previously I just often  hear  the conversation only Korean artist in their dramas. There is Kak Witri as tutor French, learn French is not the first time for me, I've studied while sitting in first grade in high school . And the last, there is Kak Selvy as tutor Chinese, it is very pleasant for me to learn the language 6. Moreover, not only language training, we also got knowledge about FLATism, management of organization, conflict management, and plenary technique.
This training will be bored  if only  filled the language training course, of course I guessed right, then at the end of the training session there was one activity that I think most impressed, these activities are also included in the FLO indoor and outdoor events, namely the evaluation. At first I thought that evaluation is just simple sharing about the events. I can not deny it, I admit when knowing the evaluation in the first week, made me felt so tired. Evaluation begins after the second session ended around 20:20 hours and completion until completely finished (unscheduled routine). It feels incomplete as well, if you do not know the brother and sisters as arrangment of rules in the orientation of this year, it was great to be acquainted with the sister who actually have a good character. There are Kak Fajar, as the coordinator of the  arrangement of rules division , Kak Fajar is one of the person that interviewing me when the time of the oral tests. There are Kak Umu, Kak Sovi, Kak Khalil, Kak Rashid, Kak Deden, Kak Oki, Kak Nadhla,  Kak Indah, and I am not forget  of privileged members FLAT, there are  Kak Saman, Kak Cesar, Kak Aishah, Bang Al, Kak Eri, and Kak Uum. In outline, though we often create problems that impact on physical exercise for ourselves that made us so tired, but I greatly benefitted. Because from this evaluation, I feel a change in me, one or two meetings at least I'd dare to argue, although sometimes the words that I said is not neatly arranged, it doesn’t matter for me, I really appreciate what I have earned.
Another positive thing is the mental strength, why it can be said like that? I’ve felt the mental changing occur inside me from day to day, while the words "inappropriate" just came out in every evaluation. Initially there is a sense of self-denial in this, I just wondered it in myself, why the word "inappropriate" that could be issued by him/her?  Certainly, I did not dare to ask him/her directly. Finally, in the one of the evaluation sessions, there is my friend who asked  as well as my question. In short, the words “inappropriate”  seems like reminder for us to not to repeat the same mistakes. It  can be a learning experience for me in the future,  the words “inappropriate”  maybe it can found in social life, therefore  I have to be a strong mental to accept that. We finished this event by  our performances that performed each group. On the last day of FLO indoor, dated January 29, 2016, we have to complete three tasks within a half-day, this is a challenge for us . One of the task is making interaction with the brothers and sisters who including members of FLAT at the same time these activities must be on video. Whereas,  two other tasks already waiting early which makes description English debate and preparation stage for the afternoon. Those are make my mind already branching.
Continuing our struggle to FLO outdoor,  we faced a problem previously that honestly made me shocked and upset. On the Friday morning, on January 29, 2016, my first sister, Mba Inata, invited me to return to Yogyakarta, but I turned it down because FLO indoor event is not yet completed. Right on the same day, on Friday night, during the evaluation, I have not received a letter containing the permission to follow FLO outdoor. It feels cranky, if I know  that previously,  I've decided to return to Yogyakarta. I was resigned if  the fact said that I did not follow FLO outdoor, at least I've exceeded FLO indoor with a lot of material that I've learned, I've had enough to accept that. However, I realized, there is one important thing behind  of the orientation, my family is SHINJOU. Not just one or two children who gives strength to me to continue this orientation. They were all supported  and helped us to get the letter (there are 18 children who have not given permission to follow the FLO outdoor). I am grateful for getting many problems in this FLO, although our family relationships are being tested, but because of getting many problems, I felt a close kinship with them. In short, eventually, we got a letter after going through a lengthy negotiation process with the chairman of FLO, Kak Caca. Our struggles in FLO outdoor began. One of the most memorable events in FLO outdoor is in the last session, it is FLAT Trip. But before arriving at the main event, certainly a lot of struggle to achieve that.
Having received  the materials for indoor training FLO, now it’s  time for apply our  knowledge. Beginning by the third conversation in the language of Saturday morning, February 6, after it was followed by a debate English and Arabic languages. Activity debate is one activity that I've been waiting for. I was not good at speaking English, therefore I still need to learn. Yeah right! I strengthened my heart, that we  learn from each other equally, there is no right and no wrong, and therefore there is nothing to worry about that.
At the end of evaluation, Sunday afternoon dated February 7, 2016, on this date, it is truly make a new history for me also for all of the Shinjou’s family. Our tears fell amid drizzle flushed. We  were included in the 18 childrens which previously did not get a permission, we promised  to not repeat the same mistakes in the FLO outdoor,  and that is the agreement we made. However, seven of us got a new problem, they wrote the agreement with the consequences. If they violating the agreement, they are ready to withdraw from this FLO. It seems like arrows shot away and stuck right in the heart of the SHINJOU, we have to complete all of these together, we've been just like family even though none of the blood bond between us. I believe they would still want to continue until the end, until we were all inducted into the permanent members. Writing stories of struggle that we made together, SHINJOU, it was not enough to be written within 1000 words. The story of our struggle is ongoing, not just finish up at the end of this point.
After going through this FLO event, I’ve earned the reasons from my first question, why  we should be called shinjou, because…to form a family with no blood ties is needed  the one of our organs, it is called HEART.













Komentar